Saturday, October 3, 2009

Masher

This week I have been working with a teacher on creating an assignment about the American Revolution. We identified that we wanted to do a mashup and the online program masher was picked. The teacher (Social Studies) wrote up an assignment that required a minimum of 10 pictures or videos, incorporate a contemporary song, and put it into a mashup. The students would then need to write an essay explaining their choices and how it related to their mashup.

I wanted to use the program and build a mashup and try out the program and see what it entailed. I am embedding my masher here and want to endorse it as an easy to use program that will allow students to synthesize a multimedia mashup without much stress. On a side note, I did find several sites with royalty free photos and videos that could be used.

No comments: